Lunch & Learn: How To Get More Out Of A Moulder
Join us Wednesday, May 17th, to learn the latest ways to maximize manufacturing mouldings and tooling efficiencies.
Do you struggle with tool change-over, profile inconsistency and machining defects? Do your operators tell you they cannot get any more out of the moulder that you currently have? Are you currently buying moulding and dealing with delivery delays and material quality issues, let alone price?
- Learn how to determine a moulder’s maximum output capacity
- Determine the right tool and proper set-up Understand the capabilities and limitations of a moulder
- Learn ways to eliminate tool marks, reduce sanding and improve finish quality
- Understand ways to maintain tooling consistency for faster change-over
- When do you justify buying moulding or manufacturing it yourself?
» View the event flyer (463 KB, PDF)
BCMC 2017Omaha, NEOct. 24, 2017
Plastics and Composites Seminar 2017Grand Rapids, MIOct. 25, 2017
Sanding Seminar: Learn What’s New in Woodworking Sanding and FinishingMadison, WIOct. 26, 2017
Edgebanding Tips and TricksLoomis, CAOct. 26, 2017
Oktoberfest - Texas 19th Anniversary CelebrationCoppell, TXOct. 26, 2017