Lunch & Learn: How To Get More Out Of A Moulder
Join us Thursday, April 28 to learn the latest ways to maximize manufacturing mouldings and tooling efficiencies.
LUNCH & LEARN FREE EVENT!
Do you struggle with tool change-over, profile inconsistency and machining defects? Do your operators tell you they cannot get any more out of the moulder that you currently have? Are you currently buying moulding and dealing with delivery delays and material quality issues, let alone price?
- Learn how to determine a moulder’s maximum output capacity
- Determine the right tool and proper set-up
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of a moulder
- Learn ways to eliminate tool marks, reduce sanding and improve finish quality
- Understand ways to maintain tooling consistency for faster change-over
- When do you justify buying moulding or manufacturing it yourself?
Although there is no cost to participate, registration is required to reserve your seat.
For more information and to register, click here or contact Jill Johnson at 214.596.0670.
Thursday, Apr 28, 2016 - Thursday, Apr 28, 2016