Lunch & Learn: Edgebanding Adhesion Overview
Understanding edge adhesion, how to successfully pick the right adhesives and proper ways to use an edgebander, can provide you with a quality finished product right off the machine.
We invite you to join us as we share valuable tips and techniques that can help eliminate costly failures, improve your glue bond and produce higher quality results for your customer.
There will be live demonstrations of many adhesion types and different processes.
Regardless of the brand of edgebander you own, this unique event will be packed full of valuable information that can benefit your business and your customers. This is an event you won’t want to miss!
» View the event flyer ( - File does not exist!, )
Schedule of Events
10:00 a.m. - Adhesion Secrets
- What types of glue should I be using and what are their pros and cons?
- ZERO EDGE
- How to eliminate costly failures during the edgebanding process
- How panel and room temperatures affect my end product
- How can I test, measure and improve my glue bond?
12:30 p.m. - Lunch will be provided (Q & A)
1:00 p.m. - Mechanical Variables
- How tooling can affect my product quality Trim quality expectations
- Running HPL and eliminating filing
- Edgeband application demonstration using:
- ZERO EDGE
Manufacturing Solutions SeminarHigh Point, NCNov. 5, 2019
Global Production Experience - AustraliaNov. 7, 2019
WPMA Annual MeetingSavannah, GAOct. 16, 2019
BCMC (Building Component Manufacturers Conference) 2019Columbus, OHOct. 22, 2019
Sanding Seminar with 3MMaplewood, MNOct. 22, 2019