Customized Training Get customized industrial training focused specifically on your machines and education needs.
"The course was very helpful. The instructor helped us solve problems that we were having and showed us things that we could do to prevent downtime. He gave us great information and the hands-on training was super."
Chris, Masterbrand Cabinets.
Stiles Education welcomes the opportunity to provide customized training at your facility or ours. We will create a training program specific to your personnel, equipment and company needs.
The benefits of customized training include:
- Specialized training for your specific machines
- A dedicated instructor providing targeted instruction
- Troubleshooting your production practices and maintenance techniques
- Face-to-face communication with a Stiles Education professional
For more information about our customized training and services, call 616.698.7500 or email email@example.com.
Stiles Education offers consulting services specific to CNC machining centers to augment our formal training.
On-site services include how to use:
- Advanced WoodWOP macros, variables and parametrics
- WoodWOP with other CAD packages and best applications for WoodWOP
- Best practices for life of your tooling
- Maximum capabilities of your CNC machining center and aggregates
- Fixtures for small or unusual parts
- Nesting features and conversion to nested-based components
WoodWOP programming services are also available. Let us help you program your components utilizing the powerful tools of WoodWOP.
Stiles Software offers training on a wide range of software packages, focused on manufacturing and automation software. From optimization and engineering through full factory automation, we can help you meet your manufacturing challenges.
Each class is tailored to your specific needs and can be taught at your facility or online to maximize your investment, eliminate travel expenses, and minimize the time away from work.
For more information about our consulting and training, call 616.698.7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.