Baumer Optical Inspection Systems
Providing automatic inspection and process monitoring for the flooring and furniture industry, as well as plywood and MDF manufacturers, ColourBrain® inspection machines inspect the quality and sort products objectively, reliably and quickly. Utilizing technology that mimics the human perception to inspect decorated panels like the human eye, the machines are able to discriminate the bad from the good by learning on a few examples. An entire family of machines is available for automatic monitoring and inspection of every step in the production process.
- The automatic visual inspection and sorting of laminate planks and full boards before packaging saves personnel and guarantees consistent quality.
- Multisensoral technology detects at high production speeds all defects such as color
contaminations, melamine spots, displaced decoration paper, pressed decoration particles, missing, defective or porous overlay, chipped edges, etc.
- Easy-to-use software increases operator confidence.
- Easily recognizable and continuously updated quality statistics.
- Operating voltage: 110 volts, 480 volts.
- ColourBrain® DecoPrint (decorated surfaces)
- ColourBrain® Furniture (melamine-faced panels)
- ColourBrain® DirectPrint (directly printed panels)
- ColourBrain® Laminate (laminated panels and flooring planks)
- ColourBrain® Edge (postformed and laminated and lacquered edges)