Altendorf WA Series – Sliding Table Saws
The WA series of Altendorf SlidersTM targets the entry-level market. These sturdy machines are equipped with perfected, vertical guidance for accurate, square cuts over the full cutting length. They are torsion-resistant and inherently stable, providing smooth movement regardless of workload weight.
Compact and powerful, the WA 6 offers the solution for limited space and budget requirements, while still providing consistent cut quality.
Entry-level, single phase Altendorf sliding table saw with an 8.5' cutting length and RAPIDO Shimless Scoring.
- 8.5 foot sliding table with Altendorf's perfected, vertical guidance provides square cuts over the full cutting length
- Tilt adjustment read-out conveniently integrated on hand wheel through easy-to-read dial
- Rapido shimless scoring unit for chip-free cutting with manual raise, lowering, and lateral adjustment
- Crosscut mitre fence with two manually adjusted flip stops from 95mm (3.74") to 2600mm (102")
- Single phase power conforms to CE safety standards and UL/CSA electric standards
The Altendorf WA 8X features Altendorf's proven double-roller sliding table carriage system, motorized rip fence with digital readouts, and overhead controller with key pad entry.
- Pivoting, eye-level control panel conveniently featuring on/off switches for main and scoring blades, digital readouts, blade and rip fence positioning controls, and an emergency stop
- Motorized raising, lowering, and tilting of the main saw blade via overhead controller
- Motorized rip fence, capable of delivering accuracy +/- .004" (1/10 mm)
- RAPIDO shimless scoring system for absolutely chip-free cutting - even when the blade is tilted
The Altendorf WA8TE is a robust, industrial grade sliding table saw designed to withstand heavy cutting operations. The machine is configured with a 3200mm sliding table for a 10’ cutting capacity. The WA8TE can accept blades up to 400mm, for a cutting depth up to 4.9”. The scoring system ensures absolutely chip-free cutting of melamine, vinyl, high pressure laminate, and veneered panels, even when the saw blade is tilted. Like all Altendorf’s, this machine features the perfected, direct vertical guidance system which delivers years of trouble free and maintenance free operation.
- Electric adjustment of the rise, fall and tilting of the saw carriage for easy and accurate adjustments
- Scoring unit with automatic rise and fall of the scoring saw when scoring saw is running
- 1300mm manual rip fence for large panel cutting capacities
- Robust, fixed crosscut fence with two (2) manually adjusted flip stops