Stiles E-tech Condition Diagnostic System
Condition Diagnostic System
E-tech now offers a condition diagnostic system that collects vibration data and automatically conducts signal analysis for machine diagnosis. The condition of the equipment is continually monitored and evaluated for any changes in the operating parameters. Time and frequency domain data is locally processed for triggering of the integrated programmable analog and digital outputs, or for transmission to SCADA systems via the integrated Ethernet communication port.
Compatibility with high level control systems is ensured using the standardized OPCcompatible server software. In addition, a modular approach allows limitless network expansion.
No nonsense software. Programming of the monitor is straightforward using the "wizard" guided configuration software. Programmed parameter sets can be both uploaded from the monitor or downloaded from a PC for safe storage and transferability.
Analysis tools included in the programming software give you the ability to remotely evaluate machine conditions. The green/yellow/red damage level screen allows for a quick check on monitored components condition. The spectrum screen allows for in-depth evaluation of all critical frequencies and includes a recorder to save actual spectrums for later evaluation. Also included is a trend history chart plotter to evaluate condition changes over time.
- Cost effective, real-time vibration monitoring
- Easy-to-use configuration and analysis software
- Direct Ethernet connectivity for remote monitoring
- Standardized OPC interface for high level integration
- Digital and analog alarm outputs
- Time-stamped internal memory for trend history
- Multiple form factors: compact field unit (VE) and cabinet mount module (VSE)