Stiles E-tech Accurate Technology INC ProStand HD
ProStand HD is a system for measuring, calibrating and cataloging woodworking machinery cutterheads. The ProStand system hardware is a two-axis cutterhead setup stand that allows an operator to digitally measure cutterhead radius, axial position, length of arcs, arc center points, arc radius, knife alignment, and more. It makes non-contact, digital measurements using a color CCD camera coupled to a magnification lens, a high resolution 17″ LCD color monitor with ProStand digital read-out.
- Sliding carriage ensures operator safety during loading and unloading of large and heavy cutterheads.
- 22x tool magnification allows for inspection of knife edge grind and quality. The full color image better defines the edge and offers more detail than shadow-casting systems.
- Non-Contact = no mechanical measurement ambiguity.
- Dual Measurements: With ProStand digital read-out, you can measure in absolute mode, switch to incremental mode for relative measurements, and then return to the absolute mode with no loss of measurement or accuracy.
- Digital read-out performs mathematical calculations.
- .01 mm resolution and +/- .07 mm accuracy.
- 1 year warranty