Prevent parts and service emergencies with Stiles routine maintenance programs
Downtime is expensive. We help you avoid service calls by offering the Stiles Routine Maintenance Program (RMP), a wise investment that can minimize repair costs and keep your production running smoothly. Stiles specialists can troubleshoot and solve potential problems before they disrupt production. We inspect your equipment and perform regular maintenance regardless of the manufacturer. Your Stiles Regional Service Manager can tell you more about how our routine maintenance program can reduce short and long-term operating costs.
Preventive Maintenance Inspection
Our Stiles resource center monitors service cycles based on how much your equipment is being utilized. We will contact you when the required maintenance inspection is due as suggested by the machine manufacturer.
- Each visit lasts less than 8 hours on-site per machine.
- Visits apply during normal business hours, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Our field representative will check through the entire machine (mechanics, pneumatics and electronics) using the manufacturer's checklist and manufacturing specifications.
- The machine will be carefully tested for early detection of possible failures resulting from wear, material fatigue or incorrect settings.
- Included in this inspection are any routine adjustments required and minor repairs.
Profit from these benefits
- Early detection of malfunctions due to wear.
- Reliable functional sequences.
- Reduced downtime.
- Maximize machine performance for increased output.
- May receive a list of parts that should be ordered and replaced on the machine that are soon to fail or are currently causing quality issues.
- Avoid emergency calls and unnecessary shipping costs.
The inspection includes the following services:
- Functional checks based upon manufactures checklist.
- Corrective adjustments.
- Test for wear.
- Recommendations for exchange of wear parts of repair.
When the inspection is completed, you will receive a written report of basic settings, wear status, functional and safety characteristics. This report may also include recommendations for replacement parts and service work.