Tooling Protect your investment with Stiles tooling services.
Your machinery investment is essential to the success of your business; the tooling you use on that machinery is no exception. Quality tooling allows your equipment to operate at maximum efficiency, yielding high production and the best possible product delivered to your customers. Stiles offers superior tooling that will extend the life of your machinery and the quality product your customers have come to expect. Don't compromise on your investment, use Stiles tooling, because your success is our business.
Stiles tooling services
At Stiles, we recognize that your moulder is a very important investment in your business. We offer a variety of services that allow maximum return on your investment without sacrificing quality for price.
NEW: Multi-Profile Insert Cutterhead (178 KB, PDF)
The multi-profile inset cutterhead system allows the flexibility of using the same toolbody to accommodate many different profiles. Steel backers and carbide inserts give you a precision profile with the convenience of an insert cutterhead. Steel backers are purchased just one time for each profile. Profiles can range from various tongue and groove to completely custom applications.
View our complete tooling catalog (780 KB, PDF)
Custom Cutterheads, Smooth Bore Cutterheads, Hydro-Bore Cutterheads, Insert Planing/Profile Cutterheads, Flooring/Paneling Cutterheads and Carbide Inserts, Spiral Insert Heads, Knife Steel, Euro-Back Precision Carbide, Premium Grinding Wheels, Jointing Stones, and much more!
- Large inventory of high-quality knife steel in 25" bars, straight bore and Hydro-Bore cutterheads.
- Bore concentricity of 20 microns
- Dynamically balanced to G1.8
- For greater accuracy and repeatability Hydro-Bore heads include advanced O-ring construction, full bore contact, and 300-350 bar pressure
- Insert tooling
- Custom tooling
Template and knife grinding services
Precision knives begin with a precision template. Let Stiles take the guesswork out of producing a high quality product.
- Send a sample or drawing of your product and we'll provide a CAD drawing to produce the template and knives. Upon your approval of the drawing and layout, we’ll make the precision template and knives to the exact specifications, using only high-quality materials.
- Knife steel grades are offered in M2, M3, T1, X-Life, Ultra+ inlay carbide and Euro-back precision carbide. If you require something else, please give us a call at 336.665.0665.
Tool room accessories and services
Continuing with our commitment to your success, Stiles offers flexibility and convenience with a wide range of tool room accessories and services at affordable prices.
- Diamond and CBN grinding wheels
- Precision equipment to ensure exact settings and measurements
- Spindle repair
For more information contact Eric Jansen at 616.698.7500 or moc.yrenihcamselits@gniloot.