Grand Opening highlighting Stiles Finishing Technologies
Visit our High Point, NC regional office for an open house in October highlighting Stiles Finishing Technologies. This three-day event will be our first opportunity to showcase the entire range of products in one place at one time.
- High Point, NC
- Bürkle Easy Roll Coating Line
- Makor Q-One Spraying System
- Makor Compact edge sander
- Makor Gemini edge coater
- Makor Iride Profile Spray
- Venjakob Perfect with award-winning quick color change technology
- Venjakob VEN Dry OIR dryer
- Durst Digital Imaging system for decorative surfaces
- Large format digital image processing for high volume production
- Use and handling of waterborne coatings
- New oven curing technologies
- Abrasive selections – sanding technologies
- Sanding application recipes
- Mechanical calibration and sanding nomenclature
“We’re committed to continuing to offer the most advanced finishing solutions that help our customers make the best products in their industries,” stated Steve Waltman in our January launch announcement. “We’re delighted to bring the combined expertise of new manufacturing partners into a single group solution. These are leading innovators and they’re going to give our customers a significant competitive edge in their respective markets.”
Advance registration includes one night complimentary hotel accommodations and secures your spot in the educational seminars.
Innovative Technology Highlights
- Venjakob PERFECT
- Digital Imaging and Bürkle Roll Coating
- Venjakob OIR
- Makor GEMINI
- Orbital Sanding
Join us for the only event in North America that will concentrate on surface technology solutions for wood, metal, plastics and composite materials for three consecutive days.
October 4-6, 2011
729 Gallimore Dairy Road
Be the first to see the newly renovated finishing lab and fully equipped showroom.
The event will unveil new, innovative surface technologies for finishing and sanding equipment never before seen in North America. The all-inclusive agenda features educational sessions and machine demonstrations. International experts will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
View our coverage of recent events.